الأحد، 18 يناير 2015

My trip with Microsoft

الكاتب : شروحات التعليم الفنى بتاريخ الأحد، 18 يناير 2015  | بدون تعليق


My story started with Microsoft from 3 years ago
Initiated by myself and with my students and colleagues
I loved Microsoft’s programs , which was simplifies for me  Showing lessons
Along with some drawing and design programs on computer
Which taught her to my students and my colleagues
Where it was used by a student in the construction of their projects
(Where was the beginning our participation project (yes, I can design
(Then the project (renaissance Egypt
     Currently the project ( For You Egypt




قسم :
معلومات عن الكاتب

وصف مختصر ونبذه عن كاتب الموضوع..

0 التعليقات:

    سجل اشتراكك معنا وسيصلك جديد المدونه لكن لا تنسى تفعيل اشتراكك .

أقسام المدونة

محادثة

back to top